Smart Logistic Group (SLG) Holding is one of the leaders at the Russian logistics market. According to the Euro-Asian Logistics Association’s (EALA) rating “Logistics operator of Russia 2014” SLG Holding is among five largest logistics companies in the country.
The SLG’s distribution centers offer high-tech logistics services including safe storage and computerized recording of cargos on high-rise shelving systems, warehouse storage, cross-docking operations at customers’ requests as well as a wide range of modern warehousing services.
The SLG’s logistics centers in the Moscow region provide over 150,000 m² of class “A” storage space with a total capacity of over 190,000 pallet positions:
• logistics center SLG–Domodedovo of 85,000 m² and of 120,000 pallet positions, (INSERT A LINK TO: http://slg.ru/slg-operating/slg-domodedovo.html)
• logistics center Terminal Solnechny of 63,000 m² and of 60,000 pallet positions,
• logistics center Terminal Nemchinovka of 10,500 m² and of 12,000 pallet positions.
1. Unified international service quality standards apply to all SLG’s logistics centers and are confirmed with ISO 9001 certificates.
2. Customers’ interests safeguarding is a basic rule in the SLG’s business.
3. We can offer an optimal price-quality combination to each of our customers depending on cargos volume and turnover.